How to Use The Surepin®
Insert the bent part of The Surepin® into the upper stem of your finished boutonnière using your thumb or a flat-edged tool. Make sure it is pushed up as far as it can go.
When it comes time for your customer to pin on the boutonnière, simply show them that you attach by using a downward motion (and remove by pulling up).
Just that easy, your boutonnière is attached and picture-perfect! The Surepin® acts as a way for you to ensure that your design looks exactly how you imagined. No flopping!
Watch this video to see how the florist inserts The Surepin® into the finished boutonnière.
Watch this video to see how easy it is for these prom-goers to pin on their boutonnière using The Surepin®!
Other Uses for The Surepin®
While The Surepin® was designed to better secure boutonnières and corsages to a lapel, it is also effective in attaching flowers, ribbon, tulle, and more to any fabric anywhere! Below are some ideas to help designers utilize The Surepin® to its fullest potential and to help bring his or her visions to life!
- To decorate tables for weddings and other functions -- insert The Surepin® downward on table skirt, attach greens and cap with flower
- The sharpness at both ends assists in creating interesting effects with ribbon and tulle
- In hats (i.e. berets) to secure flowers for hair pieces
- To attach sprays of flowers and bows to fabric covered chairs
- For funeral work to secure lid and corner pieces using garland, rosaries and wreaths
- Great with ornamental wire and glue adhesive
- Use as a hook for hanging, especially with fabrics used for wedding altars/arbors/chuppas
- Works well with everything from silk flowers to succulents to starfish boutonnières!